The decision to rent, lease or purchase your welding equipment often depends on how often it’s used and the amount of equipment required.
If the equipment will be used more than 60-70% of your time spent welding, you should consider buying or leasing the equipment.
If utilization rates are lower than 60%, renting may be the way to go. Renting provides you with immediate access to professionally maintained welding equipment when and where you need it for those one-off occasions or short and long term hire.
At RentArc, we have the most up to date, diverse fleet of rental welding equipment available to accommodate any process or technological requirement.
As we are predominantly a rental company, let’s look at the welder rental option a little further and the benefits…
· When renting welding equipment from RentArc, you pay for actual use, not equipment ownership.
· Renting minimises the costs associated with maintenance, repair, storage, handling and freight and can provide you with an opportunity to try out new equipment before deciding whether to purchase.
· Contractors, maintenance and repair companies, owner-operators and other welding professionals rent from RentArc because of our fleet size, equipment diversity, expert advice and equipment performance.
· Many companies prefer to own their core fleet of equipment and rent additional equipment as required.
· RentArc can offer low cost options for lease purchase finance, giving you a flexible option to obtain your core fleet, whilst allowing you to conserve capital and avoid investing in depreciating assets.
· In addition to the tax benefits in taking out lease purchase finance, the equipment remains under full factory warranty during the lease term.
If you need any welding, cutting or positioning equipment and would like a quote or to discuss our lease purchase finance options, please get in touch. We’re always happy to discuss which option best suits your circumstances and requirements. You can call us on +44 (0)23 80 867 789 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keeping Welders Welding