Our focus, first and foremost, is the safety and well-being of our employees, customers and partners.
Rentarc has been identified as a business which provides essential support to key industries, including the supply of necessary equipment to oil refineries, the petrochemical industry, defence projects, key infrastructure maintenance and commercial ship repair.
We have taken immediate action to protect the health of our staff members, including the ongoing sanitisation of workshops, facilities our equipment and rental fleet. Where possible, we have staff continuing to work from home and only have essential staff operating on site at our workshop and offices in Southampton.
We are also in regular contact with our supply partners and we currently have not faced any sourcing issues of rental equipment or consumables
This page will be updated if there are changes to the situation, but please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
- Where possible, staff are continuing to work from home.
- Staff are contactable as normal via email or telephone and are in regular contact with each other.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been installed for those working from the facility.
- Our workshop and facility has a strict cleaning policy and increased schedule of sanitisation of all work areas/surfaces.
- Staff are adhering to a 2 metre minimum distance from each other.
- We are currently not meeting any clients face-to-face but instead are using a variety of platforms to carry out video meetings. This has proven to be effective and efficient.
- We are liaising with all customers on a daily or weekly basis with regards to projects.
- Our delivery and supply partners have in place their own safety measures which are consistent with the government guidelines. They are always asked to wear PPE if they enter the site and they keep a safe 2 metre minimum distance from staff at all times.
For the latest COVID-19 updates please view the World Health Organisation website and the relevant Government information sites.